2022 - 2023
- Spotify: Over 200.000 Monthly Listeners and 3.5 Million Streams
- YouTube: 600.000 Plays
- Socials: 6000 Follower
- Kerrang! Radio (UK): Radio Airplay
- Radio Contact (BE): Radio Airplay
- AFL Football (AUS): TV Feature
- Label Signing: Arising Empire
- Booking Agency: Karsten Jahnke
- Releases: 6 Singles
- Debut Album: Release October 2023
- EU Tour w/ From Fall to Spring
- Gamescom, Cologne
- Reeperbahnfestival, Hamburg
Caught between the stomping beats and airy synths of the EDM world and the overall feel of a modern rock band, FLOYA is a truly special duo.
Hailing from Germany, Marv Wilder and Phil Bayer found common ground by talking about their childhood influences, namely Peter Gabriel, U2 & Sting. With the vision in mind to fuse a fresh pop rock sound with the aesthetics of EDM and world music, the pair set out to showcase what’s rarely found on todays music market.
After the successful launch of their smashing single „The Hymn“, the song got featured in an official AFL game between Port Adelaide and the Western Bulldogs on Australian Television, marking quite the achievement for an act that’s been public for only a few months. FLOYA also received praise in the form of airplay by Kerrang! Radio (UK) and Radio Contact (BE).
Willows - Music Video